(Reading, writing, editing, publishing, browsing, borrowing, telling you about it.)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Noah Richler's beach reads

Speaking (as I was last post) about books and place, I've been following the Globe and Mail's "My Books, My Place" series for the last several weeks. Some are more interesting takes on the pairing than others. Lisa Moore's this weekend was a goody, I thought. And last weekend I was delighted to see Fredericton author Allan Donaldson's first novel Maclean (2005) perched on a dozing Noah Richler's chest as one of his beach reads. You can find the article here. This spring I had the pleasure of working with Allan on his new novel, a literary mystery called The Case Against Owen Williams, which is at the printer now and will launch next month. Full book description can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment